It seems as though an introduction is required

I'm a high school student faced with all of the same problems as every other high school student trying not to let them keep me down. I spend my days listening to music and on social media and scouring racks in-store and on-line. So far, the plan is to work my cutely clad butt off until I'm admitted into a college where I can study the inner working of the fashion industry, followed by climbing my way in Louboutins as high as they will carry me. Hopefully pouring myself into this blog will remind me that someday is waiting to be reached while helping me to discover exactly what I want in life and hanging in my closet.

So much love,
Brynn




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Polyvore

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Follow my posts as I dream of someday.
So much love,
Brynn